Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I stop my rabbit from humping me?

Okay, so my rabbit is 7 years old. He used to hump anything and everything. But today, when I took him out, my mom was lying on the floor and he was just climbing on her and she was petting him and he didn't even try to hump her or the pillow she was lying on. But then I sat on the floor, and he immediately ran to me, and was about to hump me. I think he thinks I am his girlfriend, but how can I stop him humping me without having to have him humping me to stop him? I am jealous of my mom because she gets to play with him like I used to. I don't want to because his humping really grosses me out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Other than having him castrated, which you might not be keen on at his advanced age, I'm afraid there isn't anything really! I'd suggest the water squirting technique, but have never known it to actually work with rabbits.

Chalice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Other than having him castrated, which you might not be keen on at his advanced age, I'm afraid there isn't anything really! I'd suggest the water squirting technique, but have never known it to actually work with rabbits.

Chalice