lived in tension for 3 weeks. HELP!!!!! Boots(2+ yrs old), we've had for 1+ year. Boots loves us on her terms. Brought home, Bella(3+ yrs old) about 3 weeks ago. Bella is a always loving lap cat. Bella is the top cat. Not knowing how or what to do, we introduced them too early. Boots is threatened, she's now confined to certain areas of the house due to Bella's dominance. Boots sulks around, hiding and sneaking. It breaks my heart to see her spirit appearantly broken. What can we do to repair the situation? Then add into the mix, we have an indoor 12+ yr old dog, Honey, gets along with everybody. & a neutered male cat, Sandy, 1+ yr old, new to family & he stays in garage & comes in when he can be watched for spraying. He tends to spray when stressed (girls fighting or dog barking). How do we bring him into the mix? I've ordered "Feliway" I hope it works for spraying and calming everybody. I cannot bear putting him outside, vet says he'll get picked on by other male cats. He's also a loving cat.