Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to convince my parents to let me get a hamster?

I have a dog, but I really want a hamster. My Dad would look at me and laugh like I was joking, but my Mom already said no. However, the only reason she said no is because...

Well, when I was 8 or something, I had a hamster. However, because i was always playing around, Mom had to clean everything. She did a lot of the work, and she doesn't want to get stuck doing it again. I'm very nearly 13, I think i'm more mature. I read up on hamsters, I know how to care for them. I can even pay for it myself.

What should I do?
    Well, I want a dwarf because they are tiny and cute. :3 I can make a list... that's actually a pretty good idea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what I did,

I wrote a list of reasons why I should get one, and reasons why they should let me get one.
    I also said, I was old enough, and Its my responsiblity, not yours, I promise.

They didnt know what to say, so they just said yes, after all, afte rthat they didnt have a reason to say no.

You should get a teddy bear hamster, there the friendliest!
    [dont get a dwarf, there territorial, and I owned 3, they bit me up badly, now I have a teddy! So cute!!]

Downloads
    Uploads
    hampsters arent a lot of work actually and they don't smell. tell them you will pay for it and just to give it a chance, if u arent responsible enough then tell them they can take it away and return it. I would also do more around the house to prove you are.

Unregistered

Heart New Good luck

Omg I have a dog too. I promised my dad when I I

Got her that I would take care of her and do the workk. My dog loves my dad now because I didn't take responsibility and constantly bites me. If I ask for one I am sure that they will say no. I love my friends hamster and I watch it all the time. THe same friend is buyig me a hamster for my b-day in December but I am unsure about whAt my dad will say. I have a pretty good idea as to what you are going through. I got my dog by making a speech like 3 pages, small font. Just gather your facts and I gurantee you a hamster. It's just I won't be the one with the hamster LOL but I hope that you get one soon!

Unregistered

I want a hamster

omg i want a hamster sooooooooooooo badly i already have a dog so my parents said no cuz they think i dont have the responsibility and time but i think i do im a good student and everything and i feed my dog every day but my parents still say no i want one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly