Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jezibel777

How can I make my dog more aggressive and playful? He is Border Collie...

...and Husky (mix) He doesn't like to play All he ever wants to do is be held, he's like an oversized lapdog. Shouldnt' he atleast be a little mean to other dogs or something?? He wont fetch or anything. I've tried roughing him up but it only hurts his feelings -.- Oh and my friends have even tried to play with him... he just runs behind me as if I'm supposed to protect him...

Anyone want a dog?? Jk but please help!! I want to help him grow into a manly dog or something lol he's such a HUGE baby!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd LOVE to have him. He sounds like the perfect dog for me. My son's husky is a nut case..jumping and acting the fool. He knocks stuff over and jumps on ppl and is a general pain in the butt. Count your blessings and be gentle with your great baby!

Stacy
    No. Border Collies and Huskies are not mean dogs. I don't see why you would want to change an animal who loves you so unconditionally, just wants to have you love it, and depends on you like your dog does. Most people would love a snuggler. If you would like him to be more independent, take him to obedience classes to build his confidence. But you should NOT be trying to make him aggressive.

Katie R
    Whats wrong with a dog that loves you and isn't agressive? I'll take him!!!