I was given two baby kitten from my dad because he had a client who was trying to get rid of them. They were covered in fleas and dirt from head to tail. I took care of the fleas and realized that one was missing his tail. They were that dirty. It was so sad.

So one of the kittens adapted very well, he is playful and bounces around all over the house. The other one who is missing his tail *I named him Bip* only moves from his spot to eat and use the litter box. I left one of my shirts in that area to get him used to my smell and now everytime I put my hand out to get him to smell it he hisses and snaps at me. Its been a week now and he still refuses to let me touch him. Is there anyway to get him to stop bitting and get used to me?

I'm worried because if he bites my dad then he is going to get taken to the humane society. Also worried because I have another older cat who is missing an eye, I can't have Bip scratching out his only eye. Please any advice is welcomed, I've never had a kitten like this before.