Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Mim

How can I get my dog to stop humping?

I have a year old English Bulldog and he's always humping this one teddy bear I got for Valentine's. I wouldn't mind so much, but he positions the stuffed bear onto some sofa pillows and humps it on there so his "junk" gets rubbed all over my sofa pillows and he won't hump it anywhere else. I've already washed the pillows several times and I don't care that he humps the bear but how can I get him to stop? Or at least stop on my dang pillows!! I don't want to neuter him just yet, either.

I'm not going to try to breed him for money or anything. I'm thinking maybe down the line, I'd want one of his puppies. And that's not even the question I asked, okay! Be helpful, not judgmental.

Stacy
    Neuter him. Nothing else will do it, and there's no reason not to.

Whip Cream
    Get him neutered - don't breed him. Go the petfinder.com or any other shelter to see the dogs needing homes.

If you neuter it should go away.

dontquestionlove
    Get him "CUT"!