I split up with my partner at the beginning of December, and I kept our puppy as he cant look after her during the day, and he's also made it quite clear that he doesn't want her since. He had her for a week and a half over Christmas as his kids were with him, and I thought it only fair they got to see her. He got her chipped without my knowledge and to his address... I only found this out a couple weeks ago. She is, however, registered at the vets to my mums name and I presume to my mums house... To cut a long story short, I stayed at my exes house as we had gone to a concert and the puppy had stayed at a friends house to be looked after. It all ended up rather badly, and I had to leave in a rush and he wouldn't let me take my puppy with me. He's in custody right now, and I was phoned by the police to pick up the puppy, but by the time I got there, she had been picked up by his son who had been told to take her to my friends house, but they weren't in so she has ended up at his sisters house, and his niece is refusing to let me get her back. She was going to phone the police station and ask them to ask him if it was ok for me to get her back, but she hasn't been back in contact. Apart from sticking her nose in where it's not needed, she has no right to keep my dog away from me. She'll be scared in a new house, and she's always lived with me. How can I get her back? I'm devastated at the thought of losing her, and if he has her, he'll sell her or give her to the dog rescue centre. I don't know what to do! Please help me x