...sort of bed!? I have a male lionhead rabbit, who is around 3.5 months old now. I got him from a pet shop in my town, where there was him (last of his litter, 9 weeks old) and another lop in a different cage (who was 14 weeks at the time). They were both males, the owner told me. I didnt really know much about rabbits, and asked to see the two together, as I considered taking them as a pair. So once they were both in the cage, the lop started to hump my rabbit! I thought this was just dominance, and so left the lop and took the lionhead.

What is starting to worry me is that I was reading the other day that when a female rabbit pulls fur out and make a nest, it is probably pregnant! And that sometimes the pet shops mess up when sexing rabbits!!!! Im really scared i dont want my little 'boy' to be pregnant! I am all for neutering, and was planning on getting him neutered when old enough.

Isnt 9 weeks way to young to get pregnant?!!? He hasnt been in contact with any other rabbits! He gets really stressed when he is picked up and restrained, so I am reluctant to turn him over and check his gender for certain. HELP!!!