I have called almost every vet around and none of them take payment plans. My dog is sick and i need to get her to vet. i have no idea how much it will cost but i do not have much money prolly about $100 extra to spare. anyone have any advice?

or maybe you could tell me what is wrong with her. when she was pregnant she was very fat and healthy, then she had her puppies and of course looked much skinnier cuz all her puppies were gone. she was doing good for the frist two weeks and so are the puppies. i went out of town for 7 days and when i got back she is soooo skinny. my husband fed her and she ate just like she always does. i noticed she is terribly thirsty and so i gave her water and she drank and drank then she threw it all up then drank it back up and threw it up again and kept doing this. i thought parvo right away but her stools are solid and fine. her food stays down fine and is only thrown up when she drinks alot of water. i have been giving her about a cup every hour or so

and mixing water in with her food and she can keep it down that way. please let me know if anyone has experienced this. and please justy answer the question and not preach about giving the dog up or how i shouldnt own one if i cant afford the vet, these answers will be ignored. thanks to everyone else! oh yeah i live in el paso texas, so if anyone knows a vet that will take payment plans please let me know