Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

help me with this animal?

i want to buy a ermine but i dont know where to buy it and if its ok to have it in the house and im the u.k(london) and if i have them do i also have to have a cage cos that is more usefull

Downloads
    Uploads
    it will be quite tricky to buy one but im sure somewhere on the internet they sell some ... just keep looking it up on google .... ummm i would highly suggest to get a cage for it with an outside area for it to run around and yet not escape. It shouln't be held inside your house because they are an outdoors animal and need to run around outside . Get a cage and it should be fine

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't you just get a ferret. There are tons in the UK that need good homes :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you dont even know if they need to be caged, you are not knowledgeable to keep a wild animal. And by the way, its a stoat, not an ermine...they are only referred to as ermine when they have their winter white colouration, which doesnt stay all year round and might not even happen in captivity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you dont even know if they need to be caged, you are not knowledgeable to keep a wild animal. And by the way, its a stoat, not an ermine...they are only referred to as ermine when they have their winter white colouration, which doesnt stay all year round and might not even happen in captivity.