Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good Lord, Do you think she is pregnant by the symptoms? What do you think...

...about the "being in season" situation? I am not sure where the "Carribbean Vet" is but NO vets in Nassau, Bahamas are really familiar with horses. Beleive me I have had horses for 20 years and know the island and its capabilities. I am only writing on this forum to see what the general concensus is about her state. Do you think she is or is not pregnant? thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really understand your question I got the concerns in my state but what symptoms???? Don't now if pregnant you haven't given any info on that but as far as were I live NOPE we don't have a large animal vet either, the closest is 200 miles away, and the dental doctor is 300 miles away, I due have a close wonderful farrier, but she's talking about leaving MI due to the economy, man I sure hope she doesn't what would I do? I guess take some classes or something?