Fleas, need advice!! (kind of long)?
Between my room mate, my boyfriend, and myself our home seems to have been taken over by fleas! We have two indoor cats and one small dog.

I know what advice I will get first hand- and thats get frontline or advantage. I know...my animals have been covered every month since we have gotten them!..so I have been taking the right precautions.

We didn't realize we had the tiny bloodsuckers as bad as we do until today though. For ten hours straight my room mate and I changed all linens and did ALOT of laundry. We used borax for the furniture and we mixed salt and bleach in a spray bottle and sprayed EVERY single baseboard in our apartment! We mopped with bleach and we vacuumed the entire place numerous times, including the furniture!

The problem is...we continued to find fleas on the animals. They received their advantage two days ago- why isn't it working? Plus, they have been covered monthly!!

Could our apartment be infested or what are we doing wrong?!? Pleeeeassseee help- this is very gross and I feel like a bad owner

Please give as much detail as possible and the more answers the better. Thank you to all in advance!