Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Rene08

Dog getting old???

I dont know lately ive felt as if my lhasa apso is getting old hes going to be 3 years old this month i know thats not concidered old but ive had him since he was 2 months old what about yours.

tessa
    He may be over the puppy stage and calming down a little, but the dog is far from old. My dogs are 4 yrs old and still are very active.

Jaclyn
    Ya, My Pembroke Welsh Corgi is 3, and it feels like I've had her forever. but it also feels like she is still my little puppy. =)

Jaclyn
    Ya, My Pembroke Welsh Corgi is 3, and it feels like I've had her forever. but it also feels like she is still my little puppy. =)

misstraceyrick
    Old??? He's still a baby!!! When he's 15 or older then he's old! My eldest dog is coming up for twelve so yours is a baby compared to him ha ha ha.

Kacey
    noo.. lol. Hes not, He'll be around for a long time.

lizzy
    In human terms, he's in his mid-20's. Old enough to be calm and acting like an adult for sure, but far from old.

Kassandra
    thats not old at all
    one of my dogs is 10 years old and still as active as he was when i got him at the age of 2 months!!

dobiegang
    Two of my dogs will be 10 years old & my rescued Husky is about 13 years old.
    How I wish mine were 3 again.

dobiegang
    Two of my dogs will be 10 years old & my rescued Husky is about 13 years old.
    How I wish mine were 3 again.