a few months ago i rescued and adopted a papillon male dog, i already have a maltepoo female and they are both 1.5yrs old....the papillon knows where he has to poop and pee (on the balcony) but from time to time he will poop or pee in the house, now my problem is i live in my parents house and they were sooo against me taking in another dog from the begining....then i wanted to move out so they agreed i could keep the dog, as i am at work most of the time. my mother cares for them while i am away (as she doesnt work) and she calls me at workin screaming that he pooped in the living room or peed in the bedroom....why is he doing this?he knows where he has to do his business so why is he doing this from time to time and how do i stop it? if he continues this i will have to give him away as my parents wont tolerate it any longer and i really love the little fellow. hes been with us for 4 months now... very loving dog but why does he do this? he is neutered and vaccinated....all check ups done and there is nothing wrong with him, he had seperation anxiety when we first got him but he got over it in a months time....please tell me what i can do to stop him from doing this and preventing from having to get rid of him
the balcony is wide open 24/7 ..it is never closed so do not give me crap that its my fault and they have the access to the bathroom 24/7. and if i wanted to abondon him i wouldnt have posted a question here asking for advice and i wouldnt have adopted him in the first place so do not give me crap cuz i am trying to find ways in which i can keep him. let me see you adopt a dog and not speak to your parents for a month because of the dog....do not judge people without knowing the facts.
and i do walk them daily when i get back from work...they get plenty of exercise.

the thing with him is he will go to the balcony 20 times and to do his business and the 21st time he will do it in the house?why? i dont get it