Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    krystal_dawley

Does it sound right to give my Morkie a baby asprin after a distemper? Her...

...vet said to do that. Im not sure? Morkie is a Maltese Yorkie. She feels warm to the touch

Downloads
    Uploads
    If the vet said it is okay, then it is okay. Who do you trust more, someone who went to vet school for about 7 years, or people who sit on their computer answering questions on Yahoo when they are bored?

hellosunshine_hb
    Well she's probably pretty tiny, so I would call the vet back and see if you should maybe only give her HALF a baby aspirin. Do exactly what the vet says... no tylenol, advil or anything like that, only give the dog EXACTLY what the vet tells you.

hellosunshine_hb
    Well she's probably pretty tiny, so I would call the vet back and see if you should maybe only give her HALF a baby aspirin. Do exactly what the vet says... no tylenol, advil or anything like that, only give the dog EXACTLY what the vet tells you.