Bear with me please.My friend gave me his 25 gallon tank with wooden stand.It was sitting outside his house for a while through various weather conditions,long enough for rust to form on the hinges of the stand door.I cleaned it all and i even tested the tank for leaks by filling it completelely and letting it stand outside for hours.After,i checked that the water level didn't decrease,so the tank's seemingly fine.But later the next day,i noticed that it had 3 chips on the outside of the tank's corners.One of the chips is pretty deep(it's more like a dent).I applied silicone sealant on the damages,so i hope it works.I'm anxious about setting my tank up.So do you think my tank will be fine in the long run?Also as i mentioned,the stand was sitting outside for a while in elements.It was able to hold the filled tank for a few hours when i was testing the stand for strength.it passed and i also finished restoring and painting it.Do you think my stand will support the weight in the long run?