My cat got in an accident on Saturday morning, it's not clear whether he was really hit by the car; all we know is that the wheel went over his right hind foot (thankfully we think that maybe only a toe is broken) and he stayed under the car as it went over him, so that's basically all that happened. We got him to a vet a few hours later, and it was too early to determine if there was internal bleeding so he gave us Prescription Diet and told us to watch him to see if he deteriorates. That was two days ago, and he's still eating (but BARELY drinking); he spends all his time resting in his cage, and by now it's quite sure there's no internal bleeding, but I'm getting really worried because the last time he peed was on Sunday morning, and he hasn't pooed yet even if I've been feeding him lots of food. Since then I placed him on the litterbox a couple of times and he crouched, but didn't pee or poo. He drank a little bit of milk this morning (I know cats shouldn't take milk, but we're hoping it might help him have diarrhea or something), and only drank about 2 tablespoons of water yesterday, that I mixed with the wet food, and that was only after I really convinced him (he's a picky cat). I'm really afraid that he might have a bladder problem or something, like this (http://pet-diseases.suite101.com/article.cfm/cats_and_urinary_blockages ) but so far I haven't found how HOW they get those problems - do they just come naturally or does it often happen when they get hit by a car? I really want to get him to a vet but it's Canadian Thanksgiving, and I'm not sure if they're open today.