I am moving out of my parents house into a townhouse on my own. I have a two car garage, a downstairs (which consists of a laundry room, hallway, and closet) and the upstairs is the main living area. My dog likes to chew. I've tried breaking her of this habit but nothing works. She usually chews when I leave her for work, or in the mornings when she wakes up before I do, or at night when I want to sleep and she clearly doesn't. Unfortunately since I live with my parents now, I've had to keep her in my room while I work since she doesn't get along with the other dogs. Is it safe to leaver her in my garage when I move into my townhouse? It will be completely empty of all garage type of things and I will make it as comfortable for her as possible (pet bed, radio, food/water). If you don't think this is the best option for her please suggest what else I could do when I go to work. I spend every second with her when I get home from work I just don't want her to be unhappy when I do have to leave. I just don't want her to destroy my new stuff and place when I leave. Thank you.

Oh, and I would keep it temperature controlled.