Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Daria

Can I do anything about my neighbor's perpetually barking Chihuahuas?

Ok, to start--I wont move & NO rat poison remedies--I'm looking for LEGAL resolutions to put an end to the annoying barking (even though I get that psychotic urge after hours & hours of barking)

I live in Rancho Cucamonga, California & I would love to enjoy my backyard more but everytime I set foot out there--1-3 yappy little dogs start barking away. Most Chihuahua's I've ever seen are inside pets that rarely go out but these are outside dogs & the male is the loudest nuissance. I really didn't want to create any bad blood with my neighbors & I tried to ignore it at first, only leaving little notes to the owner on occasion about the barking--BUT it is driving me nuts--they bark nonstop if I'm anywhere outside & lots of other times too. They never shut up! If the owners are home, they call out their windows for the dogs to quiet and they will for a while but majority of the time they are loud, annoying, headache inducing creatures & I can't stand it anymore. HELP!

Maria L
    if they are outside dogs and your neighbor hasn't been able to keep them quiet ,call police,where I live we have a noise pollution law,if the barking is constant,means your neighbor have no respect for you...