I've stepped on his little toe and im really not sure if iv dislocated it, broken it, or just really badly hurt it...
he is 1.5 years old

but im not sure whether or not to take him to the vet as I cannot remember or not if small animal toes and fingers can be treated for the size of the breaks

but i also know that like people when you break a finger and it isnt broken in a messed up way that has to be placed in the right position as its upside down, your suppose to just let time go on and let it heal itself....is this the case with ferret toes....

He still walks, runs, climbs, and explores...he is not showing any sign of being upset other then the limb....but its not so much a limb rather then a giant step...i watched carefully and noticed he IS placing it on the floor but each step is like he's stepping over something....
he does cry when i touch it, i tried to feel for a break but cannot tell if like i said iv dislocated it or broken it or hurt it
iv compared the back foots middle toe to his left leg and before the knuckle there is a straight bone thats very tiny, it seems to be -_/\ rather then like a claw thats more like __/\

sorry for the bad diagram but im just trying to give as much info as i could for you to understand as much as possible from everything im telling you

this happened about an hour or two ago....what do i do

could you PLEASE please please email me back if you would be so kind

i just cant find an answer on ANY site other then
THEIR BONES ARE SMALL AND WILL BREAK EASILY....

REALLY....you think"