When i frist got Drako he ate very well 10-15 crickets plus like one or to bites of his veggies.... ive had him now for about 3 weeks and the last week and a half he will only eat 1 if im lucky 2 crickets a day i know this is not good ... ive tryed taking out everything out of his tank and still he only eats 1- 2 um two days ago i bought a plastic well its almost like the cricket keeper and ive started putting him in there and still only 1-2 crickets... this is my first Bearded Dragon and im already Attached to him and im so affraid hes gonna die..
um other tan not eating like he should hes acting normal most of the day hes under his basking lite witch is at a temp of 115 he is very alert theres not a movement he dosent notice... his Tank has a uvb balb (ReptiGlo) 10.0 and i do not have a screen top on his tank so that he can get as much of his uvbs as possible ...his cool side stays at 80 degrees ,and his humititie is between 20-30% he also has a under tank heater thats under the basking area he has a cave there thats were he sleeps most nights... at night he has a heat lamp his lights are on a timmer so he 12hrs in the day and 12hrs at night ..... he did start shedding only at the top of his tale an thats it he only about 4inch so i know hes not eating enough.... lastly i dont think hes going to the bathroom like he should i dont find poo everyday mabe every 3 days ive tryed soaking him in warm water but nothing but when he does go its not runny its formed.....
ANY ADVISE.... and please if you've never had a bearded dragon dont comment .... I need someone with expereance

PS: i spray him at least 3x a day is that too much? or not enough?