Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    *TKD*girl♥

Any experiences with Merrick?

Are there any Cavalier owners out there that feed their dogs Merrick? I just ordered some of the dry puppy plate for my 4 month old puppy. I'm going to switch her from Purina Pro Plan Small Breed Puppy to Merrick. She's never really liked the pro plan, and I would always have to add canned to it so she would eat it. I'm hoping she'll like this better, cause she LOVES vegetables. Any feedback from Merrick feeders would be great! Even if your dog isn't a Cavalier!! Thanks!

www.dogfoodanalysis.com is the reason that I'm switching to Merrick. I know it's a good food. I'm just wondering what personal experiences are with it.

Bossoli
    I do not have a CKCS but Merrick is a significantly higher quality food than any Purina variety. All dogs react to different foods differently so it will be your call to determine which yours does better on. I give you credit for wanting to feed the best food you can. If, for any reason, Merrick doesn't work out for your dog, try another premium brand with a 5 star or higher rating on dogfoodanalysis.com. Good luck!

Bossoli
    I do not have a CKCS but Merrick is a significantly higher quality food than any Purina variety. All dogs react to different foods differently so it will be your call to determine which yours does better on. I give you credit for wanting to feed the best food you can. If, for any reason, Merrick doesn't work out for your dog, try another premium brand with a 5 star or higher rating on dogfoodanalysis.com. Good luck!