Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Coffeebean

I think all dogs like this need to die. People on the dogs' side in this story also need to die. I like the rat poison trick. I had a friend use split castor beans (about 10) in a brownie to kill his mom's dog that was crapping all over the carpet. It died a slow and painful death from internal bleeding though. You could also stab them with a knife. A half dozen stabs should do the trick. In response to Sweet Sweet Jane, another name for a special place for people who needlessly kill animals is called a "texas deer hunting ranch". Good luck

Unregistered
    What the h*** is wrong with all of you? if you have a problem with an animal then take it up with the owners or with the police or something but don't go around killing people's animals you disgusting excuses for human beings!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the h*** is wrong with all of you? if you have a problem with an animal then take it up with the owners or with the police or something but don't go around killing people's animals you disgusting excuses for human beings!
    Yeah, right. All that's needed to sort out a barking dog is a quiet word with the owner. Or in extreme cases, call the police and they'll deal with it and you'll never hear the dog again. That's why threads like this don't exist.

Stop yapping from your computer, you silly little person, and go and stop your dog barking. For all you know there's some pissed-off neighbour preparing some poisoned meat at this very moment, and by behaving responsibly you could save your dog's life. But you won't, of course. Sad.

Unregistered
    I think all dogs like this need to die. People on the dogs' side in this story also need to die. I like the rat poison trick. I had a friend use split castor beans (about 10) in a brownie to kill his mom's dog that was crapping all over the carpet. It died a slow and painful death from internal bleeding though. You could also stab them with a knife. A half dozen stabs should do the trick. In response to Sweet Sweet Jane, another name for a special place for people who needlessly kill animals is called a "texas deer hunting ranch". Good luck

Really? I try castor beans about 15 and it doesn´t work.

Unregistered

I am here for my pet dog.

I would like to find a painless and humane way to do it. He is very sick with heart problems and meds are not working anymore. He is not happy anymore. I can't afford $200 which the vets charge around here. So this would be an act of love, if I can find something painless and, hopefully, quick.

Sorry for those who don't understand.

Unregistered
    Wow.....I can't believe how many people don't understand the pack mentality of dogs. These dogs are not acting as pets, they are acting as a pack. That is very dangerous for the animals and people in the area. I read one comment where the person hoped that someone's children would die. Really!!!??? You would wish that on a child, but not a dog that has the potential to kill or mame a human. You need to re-evaluate your priorities. I would have shot the violent dogs in my driveway because they are an immediate threat to the community.....and I'm a K9 handler. I know what dogs can do and have seen it first hand. If given the choice between human and animal life...it is human every time. It annoys me to think that someone would step over a dying human to feed a hungry animal. Get your heads straight people!!!

Unregistered
    Rat poison antidote... potassium (k)... most dogfood is very high in... so rat poison doesn't work well.

Unregistered
    I would like to find a painless and humane way to do it. He is very sick with heart problems and meds are not working anymore. He is not happy anymore. I can't afford $200 which the vets charge around here. So this would be an act of love, if I can find something painless and, hopefully, quick.

Sorry for those who don't understand.
    $200 seems an awful lot of money for a simple injection to put a dog down. Is there really no vet in your area who will put your dog to sleep for less, out of pity?

If people are driven out of sheer desperation to poison a dog because their health and quality of life are being ruined by constant barking, they aren't likely to be too concerned about whether it's painless or not as the priority is to get the job done without getting caught. By its very nature poisoning is not painless, though some methods cause less suffering than others.

In your case I'd forget about using amateur methods to put the dog down and concentrate on finding a vet whose compassion for animals is greater than his greed. Good luck.

Unregistered
    That's the whole point brah, the dog owners don't give a rats ass about their mutts barking and the police/council make the person that is complaining fill out diaries and jump through hoops for months or years without ever prosecuting the faggots with the noisy dogs.

With rat poison the problem is solved in a few hours and quite frankly the tears from all the butthurt dog owners in here are delicious.

y'all mad?

Unregistered
    Every single one of you goddamn bastards wanting to kill somebody's pet should have your fucking heads chopped off.

Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast