Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 32 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Sorry i forgot to mention that the warning should be issued anonymously. Otherwise it would not have meaning.

Unregistered
    Also let think together what action a regular or good sheriff would take if such anonymous warning received in his office.
    I think he would go to the dog owner (address to be pointed) and suggest him to keep dog safe otherwise the owner to be fined, or deprived of dog let say after another and final warning.
    They must realize that THEY make us a dog-killers and the neighborhood more violent.

Unregistered
    I live in a rural area. It is WELL known that if you have problem animals that kill livestock they will be shot or poisoned. This happens a lot and is completely LEGAL if the animal is on your property. NEVER toss baited meat over a fence on to the other property. You'll end up with a lawsuit.

There are many things that are effective to the task but only one that is completely painless and quick, use an overdose of sleeping pills. The animal falls asleep and stops breathing. Start with 10x the human dosage of any OTR brand with an overdose warning on the box. If the animal is found sleeping put a bullet in it's head. It's a neat end to the problem.

Rat poisons, slug bait, glass, and the like are very painful for the animal, they will die but only after a slow brutal death.

Xylitol, the sweetener, isn't effective with large dogs. I've tried as much as a cup of Xylitol in food with no effect in a 120lb pit bull. It has no effect on cats.

Anti-freeze that contains Ethylene Glycol works very well, (the green stuff not the red)... I just don't think that it's as painless as sleeping pills. It's also messy to work with. This is VERY useful against Coyotes, they are attracted to the sweet taste.

Tylenol works well crushed and mixed with wet food. They don't like the bitter taste so it must be mixed in completely. 500mg per 20lbs does the job. I can't call this way painless either, the animal usually suffer convulsions before death.

Please... If you have access to a dog pound use it before you consider destroying the animals. Also, stop dumping your unwanted animals on back country roads.. this is the end they get. 99% of problem animals are abandoned by people that want to dump their problems out into the country.. where they can run free or some crap.

Take them to the pound. Euthanasia by a vet in a shelter is much more humane than starvation and eventual death by someone like me.

Unregistered
    You sons of bitches. Anyone who kills an animal intentionally should be in prison among rapists and other murderers. And no, the law is NOT on your side if you kill a domestic animal on your property. If the animal is PHYSICALLY causing deadly harm to a human or other DOMESTIC animal then you are allowed to use necessary force...meaning, if a cat bites you, you can not shoot it, you retard. If a dog is eating your child then you can kill it. I am in law enforcement and if someone on my patrol killed an animal other then to save a life, I would arrest them for #1 Cruelty to animals #2 Unnecessary use of force on a domestic animal and whatever other charges I could pin on you. And beware..most all law enforcement agencies feel the same way. You people are sick and should not be allowed to have kids in the first place. If you are angry because a neighbors dog ate your cat, then be mad. I would be mad too, as well as sad and want to be vindictive HOWEVER, you need to realize that you do not have the right to deal with it whatever way you see fit. Thats why every state has an Animal Control agency and 911. If you witnessed it, then call either Animal Control or 911 and the dog would more then likely be put down humanely. If you 13 year old son shot and killed 6 people at a park would you want him to be shot and killed by the police because they felt he should die or would you rather him go to jail where you could see, hear, touch and continue to communicate with him? Laws are in place for a reason people and nobody (you, me and the rest of the world) has the right to choose when to follow them. Especially when dealing with the act of killing something. Use your brains people. Anger/sadness/rage/loss or whatever else you feel is not an excuse for the law. And to the lady who got bit by a cat...IT'S A CAT!!!! Get over it. Are you pissed because it took 4 hours to heal? And the animal is the one who needs to get shot....ha!....what a wonderful world it would be.

Unregistered
    You dumbass! Don't you think the owners are going to wonder why their dog is dead? Don't you think they are going to take it to the vet to find out? Don't you think the vet is gonna run toxicology reports (simple blood test) and see an amazing amount of sleeping pills? Don't you think they are going to suspect poision at that point? They are completely and totally aware that it is usually ALWAYS the neighbors who poision the animals? Don't you think they would check into it? Do you think you would be invisable? People, especially cops are not as stupid as you obviously think. And they do not need a pill bottle to determine whether they want to charge you with the felony. People, you really need to check your facts before posting to the internet. You crazy bastards.

Unregistered
    In alabama it is legal to kill a dog if it is chasing or harassing or worrying or attacking or killing your livestock. I had a dog in broad daylight come onto MY farm and kill 6 of my free ranging chickens. I put out a game camera and found out which dog was doing the killing and I reported it to the sheriffs office. I was told by the sheriff that it is perfectly legal to kill this dog if it came onto my property again to go after my chickens and also that i was allowed to collect two times the value of my loss from the dogs owner. So being the nice neighbor that i am i saved my neighbor over two hundred dollars by putting out a trap right in front of my chicken coop and trapped and disposed of the dog. They never came looking for the dog and i think it took weeks before they noticed it was gone. And just so you know the chickens were mine and my daughters pets which we hatched out in an incubator and raised from birth. They gave us beautiful eggs and were fun to watch. So i now have a new policy on this farm!!! Shoot Shovel and Shhhhhhsh. SSS is the way i roll!! and i sleep just fine.

Unregistered

neighbors dogs

I think that I'm going to try macadamia nuts in meat balls. I think that my neighbor dog sits and the noise is terrible.

To the wanna be marine. I too have been to war, I have killed men. I won't lose sleep over dogs.

Unregistered

Re

I think people of first world are most funny in their behaviour. They are eating millions of animals in burgers, kill billions by the use of pesticides at their farms, but go nuts at the thought of killing a stray dog.

Unregistered
    I'm already at tops with patience with the noise. They bark at anything, even the wind. Ludicrous. I think I need to have them dead. No I don't need to think. They must die. Anybody know of any unorthodox chemicals? Fairly big mutts, I'd say 40-60lbs. I've tried antifreeze in a meatball. Failed. Needs higher quantity perhaps.

To the animal lovers who condemn such actions. Try sleeping with an alarm clock that rings for a minute every 3 minutes. Do it for a week. Fine, a night. If you can sleep through it, I will terminate any further actions. Maybe I won't. But maybe you should stop posting unless you can sleep through that. Do not reject doing this, while suggesting report the complaints to the cops, animal control, talking to the neighbors, talking to lawyers, talking to the dogs or ear plugs or moving out. All of these have already been suggested and tested and you are naive to think they actually solve anything. Do not suggest anything. Just keep that alarm clock beside you, and if it's computerized, set it to a loud aggravating barking ring tone. Keep it beside you. Do not complain if it's too near because you have no imagination how loud they can be.

We should not be paying for peace. A lot of wars in the past, were fought for peace. At costs of death. Some matters must be taken into own hands.

Mr B

Unregistered
    All dogs should be dressed in boiler suits and forced to stoke coal into steam powered trains.

Page 32 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast