Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 102 of 158 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1575
    Unregistered
    WELL SAID. Best if you could carve their bark chords OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    FUCK YOU DOG KILLERS AND GO TO HELL BASTARDS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FUCK YOU DOG KILLERS AND GO TO HELL BASTARDS
    well said mate

Unregistered

To all you ignorant, inconsiderate, trouble-making dog owners.

Because you can't take the time to train, or put a muzzle on your dog we have to suffer in silence? You are typical of the self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic society that we live in. A barking dog can drive a person to mental instability and if the authorities will do nothing about it there is nothing wrong with killing the dog. People are electrocuted and put to death in your country for committing crimes why not an animal? Or, maybe it should be the owner for being so ignorant for the feelings and lives of others and not the dumb animal.

Either way you need to be taught a lesson.

Unregistered
    Because you can't take the time to train, or put a muzzle on your dog we have to suffer in silence? You are typical of the self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic society that we live in. A barking dog can drive a person to mental instability and if the authorities will do nothing about it there is nothing wrong with killing the dog. People are electrocuted and put to death in your country for committing crimes why not an animal? Or, maybe it should be the owner for being so ignorant for the feelings and lives of others and not the dumb animal.
    Either way you need to be taught a lesson.
    Absolutely right!

I fear that the dog owners won't take much notice though. They'll carry on believing that anyone who's driven to thinking about poisoning a dog is a wannabe serial killer, because they're too stupid or selfish (or both) to understand that it's their dogs' barking that causes almost all attacks on their wretched animals.

The point has to be made though and you've made it very nicely.

Unregistered
    Absolutely right!

I fear that the dog owners won't take much notice though. They'll carry on believing that anyone who's driven to thinking about poisoning a dog is a wannabe serial killer, because they're too stupid or selfish (or both) to understand that it's their dogs' barking that causes almost all attacks on their wretched animals.

The point has to be made though and you've made it very nicely.
    Thanks. I'm afraid you're right too. They probably wont take notice. I ended up on this thread from exasperation in thinking about what I'm going to do about the barking dog next door. I'm no animal killer but I'm increasingly forced to think about alternative methods for handling this dog. I phoned the cops about 3 weeks ago and they responded and it was ok for a while but the barking is starting up again and right around times when I'm trying to get to sleep or in the mornings. Last night the idiot let his pooch out at 1:30 am. Go figure. So, do I call the cops again or do I take matters into my own hands?
    I don't want to harm the dog, however, it's him or me. I like all animals (I own two cats just don't want the responsibility of a dog) but have come to the conclusion that it's the owners who are 99% of the time AT FAULT. Especially when seeing dumb comments like the "**ck you dog killers and go to hell bastards" above. It's people like that that have dogs who mangle children, other dogs and cats not to mention are a danger to society in general. They buy dogs like Dobermans and Pit bulls, treat them harshly and make them into aggressive, dangerous dogs. I've nothing against either of the above breed but generally they are the ones trained to attack or kill by drug dealers and ignorant, hostile people. So who are the real killers here?
    There, I've gotten some more stuff off my chest. I'm just really angry about this situation right now after moving to this new address.

Unregistered
    Thanks. I'm afraid you're right too. They probably wont take notice. I ended up on this thread from exasperation in thinking about what I'm going to do about the barking dog next door. I'm no animal killer but I'm increasingly forced to think about alternative methods for handling this dog. I phoned the cops about 3 weeks ago and they responded and it was ok for a while but the barking is starting up again and right around times when I'm trying to get to sleep or in the mornings. Last night the idiot let his pooch out at 1:30 am. Go figure. So, do I call the cops again or do I take matters into my own hands?
    I don't want to harm the dog, however, it's him or me. I like all animals (I own two cats just don't want the responsibility of a dog) but have come to the conclusion that it's the owners who are 99% of the time AT FAULT. Especially when seeing dumb comments like the "**ck you dog killers and go to hell bastards" above. It's people like that that have dogs who mangle children, other dogs and cats not to mention are a danger to society in general. They buy dogs like Dobermans and Pit bulls, treat them harshly and make them into aggressive, dangerous dogs. I've nothing against either of the above breed but generally they are the ones trained to attack or kill by drug dealers and ignorant, hostile people. So who are the real killers here?
    There, I've gotten some more stuff off my chest. I'm just really angry about this situation right now after moving to this new address.
    Thanks for your reply to my post above. You have my every sympathy as I know from personal experience just how maddening a barking dog can be. Thing is though that if you've spoken to the cops and the dog's next door it would be extremely inadvisable to set about poisoning the dog. You'd be the No 1 suspect and unless you have lots of experience dealing with police questioning (I'm sure you haven't!) or are a fantastic actor, the cops will get to the truth. You could end up with a criminal record and even a jail sentence, and the local press will dine out on the "nasty man kills poor little doggy" angle and you could find yourself on the receiving end of all sorts of threats and abuse.

I made the same mistake in that I complained to the owner of my nuisance dog so was powerless to act, tempting though it was. Fortunately that dog has quietened down somewhat and I hope yours does too.

The authorities can't/won't be much use so if it persists I'd suggest going to court if you can afford it. Don't sue for money, just use the court to get some sort of judgement passed that will force the dog owner to act responsibly. If that's not an option, you could wait to see if the dog has any means of escape from your neighbour's garden. If so you might be able to grab it and take it on a long journey (lose its ID tags). But that's risky too.

With luck the dog will run under a truck or die of its own accord. Good luck, whatever you decide to do!

Unregistered
    So, do I call the cops again or do I take matters into my own hands?
    Yeah sorry man but you've kind of blown it by calling the cops already, they will know who killed the worthless mutt instantly now. That being said it sounds like you live in an extremely rare paradise where the Police will actually respond to noisy dogs so my suggestion would be to ring the cops and keep ringing them everytime the dog owner gets lazy, preferably at 2am so that he/she gets woken up and inconvenienced also.

And like the other chap said if the dog roams around a bit you might be able to catch it and take it for a nice long drive and either dump it or cut it's throat for some payback. Dogs run away all the time after all.

Good luck.

Unregistered

simple and super effective

The quickest way, if you live by the sea, is a smal piece of blowfish liver, they won't last an hour once eaten.

Unregistered
    Moron.

Page 102 of 158 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast