Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is PDA so wrong to you?

or what are your thoughts on Public Display of Affection.
    I belive the schools are becoming more and more strict each year i have a friend [sophmore] his school dosent allow girls to hug another girl,and boys to hold hands with boys . Also you have to have a rulers size of space away from one-n-other .
    I think tht pda is fine ,i like to see people loving one-n-other little kisses,i think its cute. Me and my fiance do pda alot and we do get the ocasional stares but we ignore it . I belive people are just nosey . && im not gonna be distant from the man i love right? I mean yea theres a diffrence between "party in the pants"in public and kissing . I dont mind pda ,and if it were up to me , i would change the schools strict rules . I just dont get this world today ,

sorry for my rant lol .

http://www.asylum.com/2008/07/10/unfortunate-and-downright-awful-public-displays-of-affection/?icid=aimDBDL3_link1-a

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they should keep the strict rules in schools!! Kids shouldn't be worrying about hugging or kissing on their partner during classes they should be getting ready for their next class. BUT once you are a grown up I feel that if you would like to display your affection in public then by all the means do so!!!! I don't see anything wrong with it. But while you are at school keep your mind on school!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because it's school. Not an orgy. You don't need to be hanging all over each other.