Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is PDA so frowned upon in schools?

So, at school, (middle school) we have couples and stuff. I can understand the "no kissing" but i mean, a simple hug? and holding hands? what's so bad about that? I can even give my friend a hug becuase her grandma died without getting yelled at! We can't even stand closer than a foot away from each other! My friend got in trouble for hugging his girlfriend and he, his parennts, her parents, and her had to go to a conference with the principal, assistant principal and superintendent about PDA. Also, i was holding hands with someone, and i got 5 days of lunch detention! Rediculous right? I really don't understand why public desplays of affection are sooooooo frowned apon...i mean, really! No holding hands, no hugs, no puting ur arm around someone, no kissing, no being closing than a foot together, not even whispering soemthing into some's ear cuz it's ""Too Close"".

Someone please explain this to me?

THANKSS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because you're children. No adult wants to see you sticking your tongues down each throats. Gross... You're in middle school you're not even a teenager yet you're still an adolescent. Enjoy life while your young and relationship free.

Downloads
    Uploads
    duddddde i totally understand! im a girl and im in 7th grade. girls and guys hug their girlfriends/boyfriends all the time at my school. sometimes we get in trouble but not really. try and do it when no teachers are around. some teachers was like "what r u doing! thts PDA!" im like "wtf???" lol goodluck and remember no PDA!....... around teachers