Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is PDA at school such a big deal?

Today in the cafeteria, my boyfriend was sitting beside me with his arm around me and an administrator walked up and said "ease up, young man." when there were other couples sitting around groping each other, sitting on laps, kissing with tongue, etc. And then WE got yelled at BC he had his ARM around me.

5 minutes later, my BF walked me to class and gave me a hug. The he kissed me goodbye on my cheek and the teacher went all like "OMG NO KISSING!!" he didn't even kiss me on the lips. It was on the cheek. It had already been a tough morning. The lady in the guidance office yelled at me for no reason and then this. so I started crying for no reason because I have PMS. I told people it was my allergies and that my eyes were burning.

Since when is it such a big deal? Its not like we were screwing in the middle of the cafeteria. They need to be watching the staircases because people brag to me ALL THE TIME about how they had sex behind the staircases. If I was mean, I would snitch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because no one wants to see that shit.

And because school wants to promote abstinence and kissing is a gateway drug to sex apparently.