Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where to make out when your girlfriend hates PDA?

My girlfriend is really against public displays of affection, so when we go out anyone it's just holding hands and maybe a peck or two. But when we're alone she's fine. Now she stays in a res at uni, whereas I stay in a flat. I'm not allowed in the girls res. So the only time we're ever alone is at my flat. But I don't want it to feel like every time we come to my flat is makeout time. Can you please give me some suggestions (maybe you have a pda problem too?) as to where else we could go to be alone and make out so my flat doesn't get that stigma? Please don't say a hotel/motel :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow thats a twist lol, I dont like it too much either, I mean im ok with kissing now, but making out in public I think is a little much. I really don't see any other places you could actually be alone. Maybe you sneak off into an alleyway or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She sounds like a real lady to me. Keep it light man. I know it's tight but you have to take it easy. Just hold her hand and give her a fantastic kiss now and then. Go for walks and stand under a tree, holding her close. Stay away from your flat and don't get hot. Stay real cool and calm. A lady has to call the shots and she will. Intense PDA looks gross to others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the only place is your place. or on a secluded bench in a park. respect her and do not force PDA on your girl. i hate when my bf does that. i feel like he is trying to mark me as his territory for everyone to know, and that it is offensive to others out in public.

i like that u r concerned with your flat getting that stigma. i have been seeing a guy, and i don't like bringing him to my place because as soon as i step inside, he starts making out with me and trying to take off my clothes. eyuchk, so i suggest u talk etc before making out etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love making out in cars I'm 23 and I still like it! haha.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take her to a hote/motel