Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's a good handheld cordless vacuum?

I want to by a good handheld cordless vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions on which ones are good?

I bought a Black & Decker VPX2102 and it was a disaster so I will return it.

1. The off/on switch was almost impossible to operate, it took so much force.
    2. It was expensive and, I learned too late, came without the expensive batteries and expensive charger it required. And I was unable to figure out just what I needed to buy until it actually arrived.
    3. The worst part: it only ran about 4 minutes before the batteries were drained and had to be recharged.

I want to find a vacuum that runs for a decent length of time and that either includes batteries and charger or whose ads make it clear how to get them.
    The Eureka sounds like a good one. But I need it for a boat and it MUST be battery powered and handheld. Eureka does make those, but run time is critical and I must know it will be a decent amount of time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one I just love for my hardwood floors ….but that may not be what you are looking for ….it is like an upright
    It’s the Eureka…. I got it from “HD supply” catalog ………$49.00 comes with two batteries and charger has a little beater bar just like a grown up vacuum. Each battery will go for 10 -15 minutes