time? Top 5 Console Games:
5. Metroid Prime - GC (Nintendo's best FPS and one of the great FPSs of all time. Fluid controls and still boasts better graphics than most Wii games!)
4. Shadow of the Colossus - PS2 (The very definition of "epic"!!! Simple, yet unique. Even the music is epic!)
3. God of War - PS2 (Fast paced, intense off-the-wall action! Excellent graphics and great music; this is the most insane and fluid action you'll find in gaming. Period.)
2. Rayman 2 - N64 (A simple platformer packed with innovative puzzles.Boasts some of the best graphics and music of any N64 game!)
1. Yoshi's Island - SNES (Highly unique and innovative platformer. A beautiful game with crisp sprites and a great soundtrack!)

Favorite Handheld Game:
Jump Ultimate Stars - DS (Smash Bros. style fighter with a deep, easy-to-use fighting system. Has great graphics and 300 characters :-O!!! Turned me into an anime fan; a must play for any hardcore gamer, anime/manga fan or not!)

yeah francisco, a smash bros game almost made it onto my list, but if i would put one up there than i would put melee for sure
hey matt, ive been meaning to try out golden sun for awhile. ive heard some excellent things about that game
sean, i love gta vice city. its definitely my favorite one. i also got chinatown wars on my ds yesterday and i already say it is the best game on the ds, even though its not my favorite. i know you must love something else other than gta and gran turismo though man
DJ, i just beat okami last month and i must say that this game is truly one of the greats. it would probably be my honorable mention. its such a beautiful game and it boasts my favorite soundtrack for any game. and i agree about suda 51 being brilliant...no more heroes is one of my top 10 favorite games, no doubt. i also wanna try killer7 someday