for the past year I have had a motorola Q9 AT&T smartphone/pda. I loved it but it recently began to malfunction so I decided to buy a new phone. I purchased a Nokia Surge without really doing any research and I'm taking it back this afternoon because I'm not happy with it.

I'm looking for a few specific things in a phone and I'm just looking for some help finding a phone with all these things.

First, the reason I loved the Moto Q9 so much is that it organized text messages like the iPhone, in an instant message like style so I didnt have to constantly go back and forth between the inbox and sent items folder to read my conversation with someone. I'm looking for a phone that can do this.

Second, I use my phone for web browsing a lot-mostly for facebook, email, google, and fantasy sports. I want a phone that has a pretty good web browser so I can browse quickly.

Those are the two most important things. Other things are I do not want a touch screen, I need a qwerty keyboard, and I need something with a camera that can take video too.

Any suggestions from firsthand users or people who know a lot about AT&T phones? Thanks so much.