Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some handheld games that a 12 year old boy would like?

I'm getting a Christmas gift for an angel and all I know about him is that he is 12 and wants a "handheld game". What are some games he might like that are in right now? Something under 0. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he is looking for a handheld gaming DEVICE, then your best bet for finding something cheap is to go on craig'slist.com and look for a used Sony PSP. A GREAT handheld with games that have better graphics and expiriences than nintendo DS.
    If you are looking for a game, good luck finding one even worth 80$. PSP games are amazing and are about 15$ each. I would suggest FlatOut: Head On, LittleBigPlanet, or Socom: Fireteam Bravo.
    If he has a Nintendo DS i would suggest any of the pokemon series, Mario Kart, or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    Hope This helps!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he is looking for a handheld gaming DEVICE, then your best bet for finding something cheap is to go on craig'slist.com and look for a used Sony PSP. A GREAT handheld with games that have better graphics and expiriences than nintendo DS.
    If you are looking for a game, good luck finding one even worth 80$. PSP games are amazing and are about 15$ each. I would suggest FlatOut: Head On, LittleBigPlanet, or Socom: Fireteam Bravo.
    If he has a Nintendo DS i would suggest any of the pokemon series, Mario Kart, or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    Hope This helps!