Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    chitrani r

what is the name of a simiple handheld device i can use to view pdf files on the go?

if it has mp3, mp4 its a bonus. i dont want these cheap chinese fakes..i want something for a reasonable price.

what do you call these devices anyway..pdf readers or something?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Windows Mobile Classic PDA. You can get one for a hundred bucks and it is the power of a laptop in the palm of your hand. Not all come with a PDF reader but a windows PDF reader is free any way. Pocketxpdf is a wonderful free pdf reader just in case your windows mobile classic device doesn't read pdfs out of the box http://pocketxpdf.sourceforge.net/
    Here are a bunch of great pocket PC devices,,,,,,,,, skip the Palm ones http://listings.ebay.com/PDAs-Pocket-PCs_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC6QQdfspZ32QQfbfmtZ1QQ fobfmtZ1QQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ34QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1 QQpriceZ1QQsabfmtsZ2QQsacatZ38331QQsaobfmtsZinsifQ QsaprchiZ120Q2e00QQsaprcloZ80Q2e00QQsascsZ2QQsbrsr tZdQQsocmdZListingItemList