Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think of PDA (Public Display of Affection)?

I have these two friends they're both Indian. They always sit next to each other kissing and hugging around people. There's people sitting around and the whole time they're hugging getting on each other. It really annoys the crap outta me. They're my friends and I don't want to bring this crap up to the. It makes me really uncomfortable. The guy sometimes says stuff at me he keeps talking and then gets on his girl and then bla! I mean I don't want to see their affection. It's always like t his everyday.

Is this a cultural thing that is accepted? I don't know cause the girl is actually American and so she should know better.

It's really annoying. I can tell people who around them find it uncomfortable as well.

So what are your thoughts on PDA? I don't mind hand holding but hugging kissing gets annoying. It happened again today it lasted for the whole 30 minutes I was near them.
    well they hugg and the guy gets all over he neck and kisses her. Sometimes I'm already sitting and they come afterwards and sit close to me. Sometimes we go to this International thing for students and they're there doing it and people I can see don't find it good

Downloads
    Uploads
    Annoying in a group, cool when it's just the two people.

Edit: But there's different kinds though, as long as it's not interrupting a conversation or leaving somebody hanging i guess it's ok.