Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that sounds similar to what i experienced with my ex in the final stages of our relationship... and the keyword here is ex...
    i know it sounds harsh but no, it's not good. and you know that already, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this question, right?
    my advise would be to first of all, listen to yourself. if you are unhappy with this situation you shouldn't have to put up with it.
    then you should openly talk to her about this, hear what she has to say.
    finally you should make a decision. and if need be, have some guts and break it up...

i'm sorry, i know i didn't try to golden the pill but, you know what, i wish someone had told me something like this back then... it would have saved me some time and pain...

just remember, like someone once said, "life is full of entrées, so don't get stuffed with bread"... don't put up with something you don't like, there's so much more to be lived!

best wishes!

Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think about PDA?

Me and my girlfriend are pretty far in our relationship. (Emotionialy, sexually, etc.) We will kiss infront of people and holdhands when we are together. But i sometimes think that she is uncomfortable with this. Is she embarrased of me or does she just not want the attention of people on us? and i really dont want some 16 year old punk to be answering. haha thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I think it’s completely fine. Some people get offended by it which I don’t know why. Like my boyfriend’s mom will always say to us when we’re kissing, “No entwinement.” It’s like what the fuck; we’re kissing not making babies. She might just be shy. Ask her, it shouldn’t hurt to just ask.