Hi
I am a soon to be 3rd year nursing student and I wanted to know what is the best PDA to purchase? I dont want a PDA with a phone...I just want stictly PDA. I been searching the net and a majority say to buy the PALM TX. Which I've seen and it does all that I would love for it to do but there is one problem. I have a windows 7 laptop that I would need to sync it with but sadly all PALM branded PDAs are not compatible with Window 7. So what should I do?????? HELP ME please. Are there PDAs out there with great battery life and awesome applications available for Nursing students that is also compatible with windows 7???? I know Palm has a lot of medical references that can be used for Nurses but like I said palm is not compatible with Windows 7 so are there alot of applications and medical references available for other brands of PDAs and please tell me what brand and model is available aside from Palm TX unless there is a way to make it work with a window 7 computer I just dont know about.

Remember I do NOT want a phone. I just want a PDA.

I am living outside the US going to school. I need a PDA that can be used Internationally. Thanks in advance.