Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the best consol or handheld consol to get?

Say which one you think and why

Spider
    nintendo ds are alright for games like mario etc, but theyre just like high tech gameboys really. psps are pretty much handheld versions of ps2's, sp good if you like action games

Downloads
    Uploads
    i do apologies if i use 2 much slang/abbreviations

in my opinion a Nintendo ds is for a girl if you want a more manly decent graphics good game playing console with Internet, pictures,videos,music,camera attachment sat nav attachment(this is true i have it) and more then get the awesome psp.
    Most of the DS games are for kids and are abit babyish so get a psp if u want a portable console

if u want a decent proper console eg xbox 360, ps3, wii etc then get a 360.
    get a 360 coz they amazing: have everything that ps3 has, u av a better gaming experience, better games xbox live (which is 5 times better than free online on ps3 eg more people have a 360 so u are bound to know morepeople on live), better gameplay, confier controlle than ps3 and loads more benifits.If there are any problems with one u can conplain to microsoft and get a free, complimentiry one(my freind did this) not many of the later made 360s dont av many problems.
    A ps3 has better graphics than an xbox(only just) and thats the only better thing
    A wii is good but only if u av more than 1 player playing as u can get lonley but keep fit and get quite a few injuries(this boy i know smashed his 50inch tv coz he didnt stape the remote to his hand lol! also wiis dont have that good a games the best one i wii sports, and that gets boring after a while
    100% Get an xbox 360 coz they kick *** and a pleasure to play(but get a premium or elite coz others run out of memory quickly trust me i av one(its premium and it still runs out prettyquick if u av over 30 games like me, i still av like 5gb left out of 20!)
    dont be silly. GET AN XBOX 360!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you went the best and most fun games, Nintendo DS.

If you're willing to have less-good games but all the benefits of a personal entertainment system(movies, music, etc.) then the psp.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you went the best and most fun games, Nintendo DS.
    If you're willing to have less-good games but all the benefits of a personal entertainment system(movies, music, etc.) then the psp.

kanzas lover
    psp

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nintendo DS by far. You can play DS games, aswell as Gameboy Advance games, but not Gameboy Colour. Most brands/ companies that produce games make them in DS form. So I reccommend Nintendo DS (lite!) 100%.