Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which VerizonWireless smartphone should I get?

i love facebook. i listen to alot of music and i txt and talk AND use the internet alot. I cant choose between these phones,Droid Incredible by HTC. Lg ALLY. Blackberry Bold. Blackberry Curve in Grey. Or the Samsung Continuum. and can you tell me why I should pick that phone.

the htc is the most im gonna spend on a phone. and is the iphone 4 better then all of them? if so, should i get it? i upgrade i n September

Downloads
    Uploads
    Droid Incredible by HTC very good phone ,

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go for the droid incredible by htc. That phone is amazing. I wanted one but didn't get it. whatever you do, don't get a bb curve, I have one and I hate it, it freezes up all the time and just did as I was typing this up. Ugh!! I don't know much about the other phones. Wait til feb 10 and get the iphone? best news ever! Too bad I'm in a contract with sprint. I've been waiting for verizon to get the iphone since 2008

Downloads
    Uploads
    Android phones (Droids, Ally, Continuum) are better than Blackberries; they're more powerful and have better apps and games.

Comparing the Incredible, Ally, and Continuum, the Incredible and Continuum are more powerful than the Ally and have bigger/better screens. But I think the Ally is the only one that has a real keyboard.

If you type a lot, you probably should get a phone with a real keyboard (Ally) otherwise I would say either the Incredible or the Continuum would be better choices.

P.S. Did you consider the Droid 2? It's as powerful as the Incredible and Continuum, but it also has a real keyboard.