Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

verizon smartphone data plan?

so i am due for an upgrade soon & wanted to get the palm pixi which is a smartphone and requires a data plan.

so right now i have a env3 and am paying to have internet on my phone and another 3G multimedia phone.
    on the the website it say
    "All Windows Mobile, Palm, BlackBerry and Android Smartphones require a data feature of $29.99 or higher OR a data plan"

so my question is since i am paying to have internet on my phone is that considered a data plan? & will that then allow me to keep paying the same and still get the smartphone?
    or will i still have to switch over to the $29.99 data feature?

& if so what does that thirty bucks cover?

& since i am the only one eligible for an upgrade and i still have to pay for the internet on the other multimedia phone, will i have to pay that and the thirty bucks on top of it? or is there a data plan that covers both the new smartphone data & the multimedia data , & if so how much it is?

thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you want the Pixi, your $10 data plan will be changed to the $30 plan. That plan gives you unlimited internet access on the phone- email, web browsing, apps, etc. The other multimedia phone will still carry the $10 plan- data is always billed per phone, so that if someone wants a phone with no internet access, they can get one, and you're not stuck paying extra for a shared data plan when not everyone wants it