Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Two Negative HTC's but 5 days late... Could i be Pregnant?

I have been on the pill for 8 months, and have not once had an irregular period. A week and a half ago, i started spot bleeding, and i should have started my period 5 days ago and still havent. I'm Extremely tired, I got a few waves of nausea today, diareah, and still spotting. I took a pregnancy test two days ago, but it was towards the end of the day, when i had been drinking water, coffee, etc.. I took another one today, but i had also drank alot of water, coffee, etc. Both were negative. Is it possible that i might be Pregnant?

Downloads
    Uploads
    the pill when taken properly is supposed to prevent ovulation by fooling your body with hormones. if your taking the pill and it has been working, i dont think you would be pregnant.

consinder other possibilities such as stress or serious changes in habbit. also, have you taken the pill properly? i know when i would miss a pill or take it late, sometimes i would be a day or two off when it was usually clock work- even down to the hour!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing's impossible. Try doing an HPT in the morning with your first pee. Your anxiety over being pregnant could be delaying your period.