I have two questions .... both about electronics .... my husband's HP DV1000 crashed last night and I am wondering which laptops to look into .... it doesn't have to be new (I'm looking on eBay) but newer than the HP DV1000 .... any suggestions? Has to have at least what our old one had ....

Also, I am looking for a PDA (can also have a phone) that has internet (can be WiFi, can't get new phone plan, we already are on Verizon) and the ability to open up a Word doc or docs like it (Power Point and such) and start working, and also needs removable memory .... and to have a PC - PDA sync (we have desktop at the moment) plus a camera. Video is also helpful but I think that's just on Smartphones and such .... which I don't mind if I am suggested by another company as long as I can still use at least the Word stuff .... ANY help on this is great! PDA can be phone ....

Thanks in advance! I'm doing eBay searches but I'm not sure where to look that would be best suited for me. Age doesn't really matter as long as it works. If you send eBay idea please include URL.

THANKS so much!!