Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

too much PDA on the bus HELP!!!?

everyday after school i catch a bus and a few stops later there is this couple probibly in their mid 40s that get on the bus too. once they sit down they start making out and the woman makes this loud moans and she also sits on his lap and they are REALLY LOUD. everyone else just sists and ignores them but i cant
    i always sit at the back of the bus and i can still hear them
    it is starting to get too gross and i already gave them the nick name humpy dumpty
    i am just thinking if i should just one day walk up to them and tell the to stop

what should i do???
    HELP TOO MUCH PDA!!!

Junior Member SecretdiaryofaDork's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is gross and disrespectful.
    It makes others uncomfortable too and its bad enough when you see it on the streets but at least you can walk past but on a bus there is no escape.
    If i were you i would do it as you are walking past to get off the bus, there is no chance of confrontation either then. Just say something like "Excuse me, you do realize you are making me and others probably extremely uncomfortable. Get a room". Be polite about it but say it straight.
    Or you could sit next to the guy when you get on the bus and then there is no chance of them making out but would you really want to sit next to him..