I am an animal lover. I have always had animals growing up. I am in college now and just bought a dog (she's 4 months) and I am moving into a house with a very nice girl that has a dog too, but she also has a cat. She keeps the cat outside, but it will have to come in in the winter. She is not declawed and I don't believe she has any of her shots. She also has not been fixed. The girl I'm living with keeps her in her bedroom when she's inside but does not have a litterbox for her (duh) so the cat peed on her sweatshirt. Now, I have had 4 cats in my short life and I know that cat pee is the WORST to get out of anything. I know how to care for a cat, but I didn't want a cat nor do I want one. I guess my question is. . .how do I tell this girl she needs to take better care of her cat without her getting pissed (or tell her to get rid of it) before this cat becomes my responsibility? I don't want this cat peeing all over the house, but I also don't want to pay for all the litter and scoop it everyday etc. I just think the cat needs better care or it needs to go to someone else.