Saturaday night? As soon as I was introduced she was very very interested in me.I was amazed to see someone take have so much interest in someone as she did. I liked it. We hung out all night and I must say I had the greatest time with her. We stuck on eachother the whole night. She told me being with me was one of the best nights she has ever had with someone.
I called her Sunday night and she was so happy to hear from me. I brought up the plans we made for Wed night....she was excited. I did not call her Monday but Tues night around 10pm and left her a message....stating that I just called to catch up a little bit and that I was looking real forward to seeing her tomorrow. Never heard from her again....she never returned my call. I don't know what happend...did not want to call her again...It's just so strange because we had such great chemistry and conversation was great...don't know what happened. I don't have text.maybe she texted me. By the way she is famous and known. What to do?

I'VE BEEN OUT WITH ALOT OF WOMEN AND I HAVE NOT HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH SOMEONE AS I DID WITH HER. SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT ALONE...AS U CAN SEE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN IN TOUCH WITH HER..BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HER...WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE HER LAST WED NIGHT,,,IT WAS MOST DEF GOING TO BE ALOT OF FUN...BUT I GUES WE CAN SAY I GOT DISSED.