Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Melala

iPhone or AT&T Tilt?

im in the market for a new smartphone as my blackberry pearl just crapped out on me. i want to keep it less than 0 and ive pretty much narrowed it down to an the apple iphone or the AT&T tilt. i prefer the tilt because of the slide out qwerty keyboard, windows mobile 6, 3mp camera, and built in gps. if the media player works well, i would buy an 8gb chip for all my music and use a bluetooth headset.the iphone on the other hand, has a nice ipod feature along with wifi, and i could also get 16gb for the same price as the tilt. i want to know what your opinions on these 2 devices are. im leaning towards the tilt as i am very comfortable with windows mobile and it is compatible with alot of desktop software (like word, excel, powerpoint, media player, etc), whereas the iphone is very cool but would be like learning a whole new system. the iphone is fun, but can it be productive like a WM based device?

Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone or AT&T Tilt?

If you are the computer geek type and you get the iPhone you will regret it. The Tilt is a powerful pocket COMPUTER that also does a great job as a cell phone. The iPhone is a beautiful smartphone whose finesse is until now not surpassed but don't expect MMS messaging or adding a lot of programs and GPS and on and on. It is really not fair to compare the two because they are worlds apart. Do you want a beautiful cell phone or a powerful pocket computer?

Mehh

iPhone or AT&T Tilt?

Hi there, I'm not sure this will help with your exact question but while i was searching the internet I found this iphone site you might like to check it out.I have an iphone and love it.http://www.monster-iphone.com