Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should i get a HTC 6800 or not?

I am going to buy a new cell phone and i want to know if this would be the right phone for me. I txt all the time and that's why i want the keyboard and all the other things are good to but i want to know if any one has had problems with them and since it so expensive is it worth it? i just want to do my research before buying. thanks for all your help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is absolutely terrible! i have had mine for about a year and a half right now and regret every day with it. i am pissed that i spent so much money on it, but dont want to just throw it out for the same reason. many of the keys and buttons have worn out. dont even get me started on the operating system...windows mobile it horrendous. it freezes, crashes and has a tendency of opening programs arbitrarily. i cant even express anymore how much i would recomend NOT getting this phone. if u want a great phone for the money i would recommend the iphone. the iphone will have everything ur looking for, for the right price and you wont have to worry about the hassles that the htc will have.