Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

school pda help lol plz n thnks?

so in our school pda isnt allowed which is a bunch of bull if someone dosent like it they dnt hav to watch i get not being allowed to like dry hump or something like tht but y not a kiss? i understand school is for education but were teenagers and thts part of it and its not like id stand in the middle of the hall and even if i did it wouldnt matter alot off ppl stop where ever and just chat...and i make sure not to b late....whats the diff weather i kiss my bf or not its none of their buissness and im sure everyone has done SOME type of pda in their life is there any way to get away with alittle “peck” on the cheek?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're trying to make a school a professional environment. People stand around and chat in professional environments. People don't use PDA in professional environments. The fact is, though, that for a lot of teenagers, high school is "social life world."

Honestly, if the students are allowed to kiss in the corridor, then teachers should be allowed to kiss in the corridor. Fair is fair. But teachers aren't allowed to kiss in the corridor (not that they'd want to), and they think that it's fair that if they have to work there and teach you, they should at least be able to hold you to the same standard. And it's just far too depressing to realize that your place of work is also teenage-hormone-makeout central. *Shudder*