Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!Do you need a data(smartphone) plan to use a smartphone

on Alltel.? Please Help!!! I am on a family plan right now on Alltel and I was wondering if i could get a smart phone without the smartphone (data) plan. The only thing I want to do is text and call, none of that email and web. I know you can activate the phone online now so you don't have to listen to the person working there, but if i get one i would probably get one off of eBay or somewhere like that. So if you could help me out on that, i would really appreciate it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    every smartphone requires a data plan so if you just want a smartphone to text and call than i suggest getting a regular phone or a phone with a keyboard and let the busy business people buy smartphones. Since thats what their mainly used for