Hi. I have a unlocked att htc tilt 8925 with ALOT OF PROGRAMS. i am trying to sell it bc i like my old sidekcik better. it was much more easier. Anyways I was trying to delete some of the passwords the stupid phone stored or saved. i cleared cache and internet history. then i decided to mess with the registry. i think i might have changed something from PHM RegEdit. now the on screen keyboard starts writing letters radomly on its own and wont stop until it freezes if i press any of the bottom row keys. and the physical keyboard just does the same when i press any key. then it freezes too. so i have to press that soft key reset button next to the usb for it to start. the phone works fine just when i press any keys. some one told me to do a hard reset. the guy who i bought the phone from gave me ALOT OF PROGRAMS. my question is If I sync can I put everything from the tilt to my pc. Like the programs like tomtom, or how I can watch youtube. I have yet to sync bc i have Windows XP sp3 and it doesnt work. i will reboot my pc to get it back to sp2 so i can active sync. but can i back up all those programs which i have currently? I found this in settings- system- remove programs. im guessin those r all of the programs he gave me. i have asked many people and read alot of post on xda developer and even called htc and att. I keep gettin different answers and i need the right one. when i bought the phone the guy told me he made it around custom rom L26_kaiser_diamondV9. any help would be really WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.

programs that r under system reemove programs. r these all of them?bc i have a PCM keyboard, can watch youtube vidoes , tomtom navigator and the fact i think my phone has a different theme.

Customization customize_Tool
Cyberon VoiceCommander
PHM Registry Editor
Spb Watcher
Spb Mobile Shell
Spb Weather
TomTom Navigator
AC IMSelecter
PocketCM Keyboard 0.14

TaurusBullba Tilt keyboard fix
A_C S2U2
Google Maps